- Our school is a close-knit, rural school community, which aims to expand choice, increase standards, and raise aspirations.
- Parents, pupils and staff work together to encourage each learner as an individual, to maximise their personal strengths, unlock their potential, and to promote a life-long love of learning.
- We use the best innovative practices to make learning inspirational, interesting and relevant, and to reflect this area’s unique rural and coastal environment.
- Underpinning this is an ethos of Engage, Respect and Aspire. This runs through every aspect of the school.
- Students will leave Route 39 Academy highly qualified and best equipped to excel personally, in the workplace, and in the community.